Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Date Night

Date Night Date Night Date Night....

What to do? 

It seems that deciding what to do for date night is one of the most difficult decisions I make all week! Thankfully, Tiave and I trade weeks planning so neither one of us feels like we're stuck doing all the work.

Heading out for dinner is always nice. It can get old though... and expensive.


















Tiave LOVES the movie theater! But being pregnant, I have a hard time sitting in those chairs for more than 5minutes!


And staying home seems boring most of the time....

Personally, my favorite date nights are the ones we spend at home. The ones where we really get to spend time together.
Sometimes it's a redbox and wendys on the couch. Other times we get more creative!

Here's a particular favorite of mine...

We strapped on our aprons (awesome wedding gift btw)



And got together with Chef Smurf


And Whipped up the most amazing pizza of my life! One half Chicken, Bacon, and tomato, the other half all that plus pepperoni and sausage. 



Because date night can be so difficult, but is SO important to maintaining a healthy relationship, I've decided my next post will be a list of date night ideas that won't break the bank and are way better than dinner and a movie! Also, I plan on trying them all out, so expect an update on how they go!







Also, slightly off topic, I'm trying to aim this blog... somewhere. And I'm thinking I mostly just want to relate to people. People who are in similar life situations as me (young and married, pregnant, working moms, crafty friends, etc...) I'd love any input any of you, my blogger friends, may have! :) 

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. First off I love all your posts no matter the topic and second I just got to say we have the EXACT same APRONS!!! and they are an awesome gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs! And this blog on date night is great, because we have no money and don't know what to do for date night, and we want to have it every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun date! I love doing things at home with hubby. We aren't big fans of crowds, and I like having him all to myself :) I love anything you write, especially little updates on baby!

    ReplyDelete