Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Argh Mateys!

That's right. We did it. We went to Krispy Kreme on National Talk Like a Pirate Day. We waited in line for just over 2 hours and we came home with 4doz. free donuts. Worth it? absolutely! And, I promised Gina pictures because she wasn't able to make it. So... here ya go!

Next year Gina... you cannot miss this again!

Look at us with our Donuts! I sooo happyyyyy!!!
Little Brother - He makes a GREAT pirate!
Ms. Kaycy - "Arghh"
Jason - I feel like he's up to something...
(this poor guy has celiac's disease and can't even EAT krispy kreme donuts! But he was a good sport and came with us anyway just to get that extra dozen. Awesome!)
I think Krispy Kreme is CRAZY for offering a promotion like this. I'm sure they lost TONS of money. But, I would like to thank them for the Wednesday night adventure, and the free donuts. Krispy Kreme, you have a customer for life. And my kids will probably be addicted too, so... count on a couple lifetimes of loyalty from our family!

Anyone else participate in the madness? If so, I wanna hear about it! Or see pictures! Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment