Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Next Project...

So... I have a bunch of boring wooden spoons like these...


They live on my counter in a holder kind of like this one... except mine is handmade and porclain and it's way more pretty... but you get the idea...


 As pretty as my little utinsil cup is... Being full of wooden spoons it's not as cute as I'd like it to be. But, as I'm sure you already figured out, I have a solution. I just got a new toy. It's called a dremel tool and it has about a zillion different attachements. And it gives me the ability to turn those boring wooden spoons into something cute. Like this. Only not burnt, just slightly carved out.






I'll let you know how they turn out. I'm very excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment