Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Discount Sharing Time!




I couldn't figure out how to rotate these or make them better quality...
Here's what you need to know.
I got it at work. It's a special to get the employee discount at proflowers.com

Step 2: Select your arrangement
-The "all the frills" bouquet is 60% off of $49.99 making it $19.99 + s/h
-Take 20% off all other products over $29.00
-Expires 05/12/12
-PERFECT for Mother's day coming up on May 13th.

I was thrilled when I found this deal and thought I would spread the savings around!


1 comment:

  1. That's funny, we get those every year too! Where is it you're working?

    ReplyDelete