Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Finding Joy in my every day

Finding Joy in my every day... Ideally I'd like it to be a blog series... we'll see how well I can actually keep it up. Here goes "part 1"


Most of you probably already saw these pictures...



All of my siblings will understand why these photos brought me so much joy! 

When we were little, we used to wear my dad's t-shirts to bed ALL the time when our own jammies were "dirty." My sweet daddy had a whole drawer of t-shirts we could choose from, though we often argued about who got to wear what (mostly my brother and I)
So, the other night when I realized I was so far behind on laundry there was NO WAY I was gonna get Sav into clean jammies, I pulled out my own t-shirts for her. 

I love sharing things like this with my little one. It is so fun to see parts of my childhood that brought me so much joy, can do the same for her. Being a mommy is hard work, but moments like these make it all worth it.

What brought you Joy today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment