Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Operation Better Wife - Courtesy of Life Crafts & Whatever

I recently came across a new blog


She is upfront, honest, helpful, crafty, family oriented, and downright awesome. I have a new found love, and we don't even know each other. While I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the posts I've come across, perusing today I came across a specific post I just had to share with all of you.

Operation Better Wife.


This is truth, if I've ever heard it. 

And that is all. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that! I don't have a husband but I for sure see it all the time. Thats such a good thing to remember. It could help your own self esteem too dressing up pretty more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete