Blog Description

This is a space for dream words, love words, flying words, fall down, and get up words. First it begins inside your heart. Something moves, opens, frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking it's long silence. This is going to be good. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold. For it is here that we begin to tell our story.

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day At The Lake


+
+
+


Me, Tiave, Dad, and Ryan

=

SO-MUCH-FUN!

Now, before anyone goes judging about how I'm pregnant and how dare I be so reckless on such dangerous machinery.... I talked to my Dr. before I went and got his permission and blessing to go. He said "You'll probably pee you're pants, but as long as you don't throw yourself off at high speed belly first, you'll be fine" So I went.

And we had a blast! Tiave and I took turns driving and Tiave scared me to death with his sharp turns and donuts. My arms are now sore from holding on so tight being so scared, but I wouldn't trade the day for anything! It was so much fun to spend time with family outside in the sunshine and the water!

We'll definitely be going back as often as we can. 

Join us sometime?

P.S. Sorry about the lack of pictures... It's silly to bring a camera on these things.. It would just get ruined. Plus... lake pictures are never cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment